ABOUT THE 1975
The “1975” is the largest capacity offset we offer, featuring a 24" diameter and one of the thickest walls in the industry at a full 3/8" wall. If you are ready to take your game to the next level, whether it’s cooking for a large gathering, competing in a BBQ competition or offering commercial catering, this robust offset is the solution!
The 1975 features dual, bottom grates totalling 47” x 23, with the option to add a top slide out rack with two additional thermometers
As proven successful for our sister company Primitive Pits, the 1975 is designed using computational fluid dynamics to ensure this unit burns extremely even. The 1975 comes stock with a fold-down smoke stack, two thermometers, and a probe port for six wires to monitor your BBQ temperatures.
The Cowboy Grill is an economical, optional feature which allows you to use your firebox as a direct heat source - because we all know cooking steaks over wood takes your cookout to a whole new level. Additionally, if you would like to add a top pull-out rack for nearly twice the cooking space, it is available as an add-on as well.
For exterior finishes, we have pioneered the extremley popular, RAW linseed oil coating, or you can choose black high heat paint.
For all details regarding shipping options, visit HERE.
Cooking Surface -----2316 Sq Inches with Top Pull-out Rack
and Cowboy Grill
47"x23.25" Grate in Main Chamber
40.5"x15" Optional Top Rack
26.5"x23.25" Grate in Optional Cowboy Firebox
- Overall Length ----- 84"
- Chamber Length ----- 48"
- Firebox Length ------ 27"
- Overall Height ------ 85"
- 60" (stack down)
- Weight 835lbs
- Thermometers ----- Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto calibrated
(For top rack add two additional top thermometers)
- (2) Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges
Wood Storage Rack
- 8" Pneumatic Casters
- Cowboy Firebox
- Top Pull-Out Rack
- Powder Coating
- Workhorse Pits Grill Cover
- Wagon Package
We offer two options for shipping your new 1975.
- We offer a Priority option which all the details and pricing are here
- We now also offer an Economy option, which we have worked tirelessly on to (1) get your Workhorse Product to you safely and (2) provide up to 75% discounted rates from our traditional shipping partners. Please visit Economy shipping details here.